To create a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment in which all members of the academy can grow in confidence and develop their full potential.
North View Academy’s Aims are:
North View Academy offers additional support in:-
- To value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family.
- To promote British and Co-operative Values and attitudes of care, tolerance, trust and respect within the school and wider communities.
- To nurture and support all abilities, helping every child to achieve his/her potential in all areas of learning – intellectual, emotional, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural.
- To ensure excellence in teaching and learning within a high quality learning environment, through leadership and within all aspects of school life.
- To equip children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- To provide the full breadth of the National Curriculum with emphasis on the basic skills of English, mathematics, science and computing.
- To develop learning activities which stimulate positive models of enquiry, reflection, challenge and innovation.
- To develop sensitivity to individual needs and climate of nurture and support in which self-confidence and self-esteem can grow.
- Progress in cognition and learning
- Development of social and emotional regulation
- Support with mental health difficulties and resilience building
- Development of communication and prosocial interaction